12 Month Challenge images submitted for July:
- Portrait – Faceless, Tell a persons story without showing their face.
- Landscape – Reflection, Find a reflective way to show your chosen subject.
- Creative – Metal, Cold hard steel, shiny aluminium or rusty and broken. Find your inspiration in metal.
- Technical – Symmetry, Often considered one of the hardest compositions to do well challenge yourself to shoot an image with perfect symmetry.
Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in June:
- Portrait – Low Key, Join the darkside and capture a portrait which has drama and mystery and conveys atmosphere to the viewer.
- Landscape – Simplify, make your primary subject stand out from the confusion a busy scene can cause.
- Creative – Abandoned, capture an image of something that someones forgotten. It may be the last image before it’s lost forever…
- Technical – Break the rules, you know the rules of ‘good’ composition, now go and break them. Experiment with a square crop, a central horizon or even a wonky one…
John would like £450.00 (ono) price includes Photoshop CS5, Elements 12 and the latest version of the operating system. Full specs can be viewed in the image.
Any enquires please either contact the club or John direct…
Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in May: