Images submitted for Aprils 12 Month Challenge.
- Portrait – Hands, Usually the face and eyes are the key component of a good portrait. For this challenge focus on the hands to create a different view.
- Landscape – Waterscape, ocean, river, lake, pond or puddle. Make water the primary focus for this landscape image.
- Creative – Nature, get up close and personal and show what Mother Nature has on offer in a new and creative way…
- Technical – Shadows, The opposite of light is dark, the absence of light is shadow. Interpret this into a master piece exposing your shot to incorporate the shadows.
Apologies for the late posting but please find below the images submitted for March’s 12 Month Challenge.
Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in February.
- Portrait – Candid. Take a portrait of someone without them knowing, catch them in the act or enjoying a quiet reflective moment. Either way you’re looking for a natural and relaxed image.
- Landscape – Urbanscape. While most landscapes are open spaces of natural beauty there are plenty of opportunities within the Urban environment. For this image capture the beauty of the urban/city landscape.
- Creative – Water. Drips, drops, splashes, lakes, rivers, oceans or rain whatever floats your boat. Show us what you can do with the elixir of life.
- Technical – Backlit. Shooting against the sun can be tricky. Use this challenge to create a backlit image which avoids throwing your subject into full silhouette. You may find a reflector a handy tool for this…
Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in January.