- Portrait – Faceless, Tell a persons story without showing their face.
- Landscape – Reflection, Find a reflective way to show your chosen subject.
- Creative – Metal, Cold hard steel, shiny aluminium or rusty and broken. Find your inspiration in metal.
- Technical – Symmetry, Often considered one of the hardest compositions to do well challenge yourself to shoot an image with perfect symmetry.
Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in June:
- Portrait – Low Key, Join the darkside and capture a portrait which has drama and mystery and conveys atmosphere to the viewer.
- Landscape – Simplify, make your primary subject stand out from the confusion a busy scene can cause.
- Creative – Abandoned, capture an image of something that someones forgotten. It may be the last image before it’s lost forever…
- Technical – Break the rules, you know the rules of ‘good’ composition, now go and break them. Experiment with a square crop, a central horizon or even a wonky one…
Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in May:
- Portrait – Street, Candid portraits in the street are a challenge for many photographers. Show us life in your town through the lens of your camera.
- Landscape – A Tree, Some of the most famous landscape images in the world include a tree. Show us what you can come up with.
- Creative – Patterns, Be inspired by the rhythm that a good use of patterns can bring to an image.
- Technical – The rule of Thirds, Compose an image to reflect the perfect use of the Rule of Thirds. A landscape or still life the choice is yours.
Images submitted for Aprils 12 Month Challenge.