Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in June:
- Portrait – Low Key, Join the darkside and capture a portrait which has drama and mystery and conveys atmosphere to the viewer.
- Landscape – Simplify, make your primary subject stand out from the confusion a busy scene can cause.
- Creative – Abandoned, capture an image of something that someones forgotten. It may be the last image before it’s lost forever…
- Technical – Break the rules, you know the rules of ‘good’ composition, now go and break them. Experiment with a square crop, a central horizon or even a wonky one…
Images submitted for the 12 Month Challenge in May:
- Portrait – Street, Candid portraits in the street are a challenge for many photographers. Show us life in your town through the lens of your camera.
- Landscape – A Tree, Some of the most famous landscape images in the world include a tree. Show us what you can come up with.
- Creative – Patterns, Be inspired by the rhythm that a good use of patterns can bring to an image.
- Technical – The rule of Thirds, Compose an image to reflect the perfect use of the Rule of Thirds. A landscape or still life the choice is yours.
Images submitted for Aprils 12 Month Challenge.
- Portrait – Hands, Usually the face and eyes are the key component of a good portrait. For this challenge focus on the hands to create a different view.
- Landscape – Waterscape, ocean, river, lake, pond or puddle. Make water the primary focus for this landscape image.
- Creative – Nature, get up close and personal and show what Mother Nature has on offer in a new and creative way…
- Technical – Shadows, The opposite of light is dark, the absence of light is shadow. Interpret this into a master piece exposing your shot to incorporate the shadows.