Full breakdown of results of Competition A 2018/19
The Battle consisted of 20 projected Images from each Club, marked out of 20.
Overall the club came third with a score of 300 from a possible total 400 points.
The Judge, Andy Hollingsworth, awarded 20 points to 11 images with scores ranging from 4 upwards.
Congratulations on a great result for Shaun as all three of his images scored a maximum 20!
For a full breakdown of scores read on…
The battle will be held at The Western Community Centre, Somerset Rd, Rodbourne, Swindon SN2 1NF with a kick off time of 19.30.
Each club will have a total of 20 images submitted. Images are viewed and judged on the night by an independent judge who will then offer a critique on the image and give it a score from 0 to 20. Each individual image score will then be added together to generate the overall club score.
These battles are a great opportunity for members to see what standards are being achieved by other clubs in our area as well as meet and chat with some of their members.
Dear Cirencester Camera Club, I thought your members might be interested in this photographic competition being organised by Gloucestershire Archives.
The deadline on Friday 6th July if members do wish to submit their photographs.
For the Record Project Officer
- Competition A – Isolation & Open – Submission 17/09/18 ahead of Judging 08/10/18
- Competition B – Coastline & Open – Submission 15/10/18 ahead of Judging 5/11/18
- Competition C – Letters & Numbers & Open – Submission 12/11/18 ahead of Judging 3/12/18
- Competition D – Long Exposure (over 1 second) & Open – Submission 21/01/19 ahead of Judging 11/02/19
- Competition E – Transport & Open – Submission 18/02/19 ahead of Judging 11/03/19
Just a reminder to bring along your AV’s / Video’s / Slide shows tomorrow night on memory stick or CD / DVD Rom.
Hopefully a fun evening
See you all there