Instead of an external judge prints are judged by club members. Prints will be presented in pairs to members in turn. The member then has to decide which one they like best. The losing print is then discarded. The process continues until all prints have been presented.
The process then repeats with the remaining prints until 3 prints remain.
The remaining prints are displayed to allow all members to vote for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places.
Rules for the Competition can be found below…
- All prints should be members own work.
- Photographs should not be more than three years old.
- Prints awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd, HC or C in monthly competitions are not eligible.
- Prints should be 7” x 5” or larger.
- Maximum of 10 prints per member – as many as possible please!.
- Members should pass on yes/no vote if their print is one or both of prints displayed.
- Members can vote on their own prints for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places.
- Prints can be mounted or unmounted. Mounting will not be considered and prints mounted on plain card are acceptable.
- Membership number should be used to identify print.
- Titles are not required.
- £10 Amazon Voucher & Certificate for 1st Place, Certificates for 2nd & 3rd Place