This will be our Fourth Knockout Print Competition. A fun evening and an opportunity for all members to enter their prints without any critical judge’s comments.
Instead of an external judge prints are judged by club members. Prints will be presented in pairs to members in turn. The member then has to decide which one they like best. The losing print is then discarded. The process continues until all prints have been presented.
The process then repeats with the remaining prints until 3 prints remain.
The remaining prints are displayed to allow all members to vote for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places.
The Knock Out Print Competition Rules have been slightly changed for this year with a £10 voucher for the winner! We want as many entries as possible.
For full rules please read on…
To keep things as simple as possible the Knockout Print Competition has Minimal Rules.
- All prints should be members own work.
- Photographs should not be more than three years old.
- Prints awarded 1st, 2nd, 3rd, HC or C in monthly competitions are not eligible.
- Prints should be 7” x 5” or larger.
- Maximum of 10 prints per member.
- Members should pass on yes/no vote if their print is one or both of prints displayed.
- Members can vote on their own prints for 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- Prints can be mounted or unmounted. Mounting will not be considered and prints mounted on plain card are acceptable.
- Membership number should be used to identify print.
- Titles are not required.
- £10 Amazon Voucher & Certificate for 1st Place, Certificates for 2nd & 3rd Place